Every squad member is expected :
• To have a positive attitude towards training .
• To conduct themselves with a helpful approach to squad weekends .
• To support squad activities .
• To respect the rights, dignity and worth of other involved regardless of ability.
• To respect the spirit of fairness in orienteering .This is more than participating within the rules – it also incorporates the concepts of friendship, respect for others and always participating with the right spirit.
• To abide by squad rules and undertake to obey the rules and instructions of the squad coaches and co-ordinator.
Should an individual’s conduct be consistently poor or any single event deemed severe then that individual will be warned and potentially cautioned. If cautioned, this will be made known and recorded. Two cautions in a year and the individual will be asked to leave the squad for at least a six month period.
O tops are £25
Jackets are £25 (Old style £15)
Red ladies small Cagoules £15
Black Waterproof trousers £ 15
2nd Year 18’s
Guy Ross, Matt Elkington, Peter Riley, Harriet Lawson
1st Year 18’s
Hamish Rogers, Ali Gardner, Jeremy Knott
Julie Emmerson, Rachel Emmerson
2nd Year 16’s
Stephen Elkington, Tom Ross, Nathan Lawson
Aimee Morse, Rhiannon Cope
1st Year 16’s
Harrison McCartney, Matt Hartland, Heather Rogers, John Leyden
2nd year 14’s
Heather Craig, Gemma Cairns-Smith
1st Year 14’s
Ellie Bales, Ella Rose McCartney, Alfie Bullus
2nd year 12’s